If a pupil or any member of their household test positive for COVID-19 please notify school as soon as possible. When school is closed please send Mrs Cottam, Miss Bailey and the class teacher a message on ClassDojo so any necessary action can be taken as quickly as possible.
For the school risk assessment click here (updated 19 April 2021)
Click the following titles to read the latest government information
- "Supporting your children's remote education during coronavirus (COVID-19) - Information and support for parents and carers of children who are learning at home"
- "Households and bubbles of pupils, students and staff of schools and colleges: get rapid lateral flow tests"
- Letter RE: reopening of school September 2020
- Children's guide to Coronavirus
- Public Health England letter to parents - September 2020
- Children's mental health
- "Should I send my child to school?" flowchart
- COVID-19 (coronavirus) absence: A quick guide for parents / carers
- Remote Learning: Information for parents
- COVID-19 Catch Up Premium Funding