OUT OF SCHOOL CLUB ASSISTANT - CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 4TH JANUARY 2019
The governing body of Ribchester St. Wilfrid’s C of E Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and reliable out of school club staff to work in our recently opened after school childcare club, following suitable recruitment and relevant safeguarding clearances.
We would like someone who will go the extra mile for our children and ensure that they are safe, nurtured and is well organised and able to plan a variety of fun activities across an age range of children.
You will be committed to delivering a high quality provision of fun activities to children aged between Reception and Year 6.
This position is part time, term time only. If successful the salary received will be paid on a pro-rata basis – Grade 4 SCP 13-17 for a total of 10 hours per week:
- Monday to Friday 3:30 to 5:30pm
The ideal candidate will be:
- able to work as part of a team
- suitably qualified.
- have good levels of communication
- be able to relate well to pupils, parents/carers
The post holders will:
- supervise and interact with the children
- provide activities which are fun responding to the needs of the children
- assist in the development of social skills
- follow safeguarding policies and procedures at all times
- undertake duties such as preparing snacks, cleaning club room and toys, tidying up, etc.
- administer basic first aid where appropriately trained
- have knowledge of confidentiality
- Childcare qualification
- First aid qualification (training will be provided)
- Experience of working with children
- A good understanding of working within a childcare facility
- Working as part of a team
- Plan/prepare snack menu
Closing date: Friday 4th January 2019.
Proposed Interview: during the week beginning 7th January 2019
Please click on the following links to download further details and an application form:
Please contact the school on 01254 878300 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any of the above or any further information.